Friday, February 18, 2011

A New Day

Thank goodness for new days...and better days.  I must say the first few days of this week were terrible.  Nothing traumatic happened, they were just hard days.  But God is good and everyday we get to start fresh.

So yesterday I got up and went for a walk.  I must admit, there was no jogging, just a brisk walk.  Either way, it was a beautiful morning and so good to be out of the house.  I honestly don't know that I have ever been on a walk by myself but it was so enjoyable.  I had such a peaceful time with just me and God.  And it was so nice to know that I finally got my exercising completely done and out of the way without any interuption.  And wouldn't you know that when I got home, Mr. Aiden was still peacefully asleep in his bed.  And this morning as I write this at 8:00 a.m he is still asleep.  As much as I love walking, it does make me nervous to know that on the days I work it will still be very dark when I have to get out there.  I wish I had a walking buddy for those days.

Ok, I hear Aiden stirring now so I better go get him.  Both boys coughed all night and Connor woke up at 2 a.m wheezing and with a high fever-wish me luck today!

No comments:

Post a Comment